DEFCON: Shall We Play a Game?

As my great great grand-uncle “Willy” (a/k/a ‘Cump’) had said in the Civil War (You guessed damn right, that’s General William Tecumseh Sherman I’m talking about and proud of him as my ancestor on my father’s side): WAR IS HELL! Well, copy cat President Truman during WWII claimed that as his own - anyway, he stole those words! The Global ThermoNuclear War Game is only a simulation as I see it but as a futurist, when WWIII comes, it’s gonna be much worse than that even with the battle robots and high-tech UFO stuff going on as well as with the Book of Revelations from the Holy Bible itself together prophesied.

Defcon - I’m a bit over it but still enjoy the fast paced thermo-carnage. The next phase of this type of gaming is a more prosaic but relevant, modern day and easy to update, strategy-fest complete with stealth bombers, satellite warfare and of course, rogue states and slumbering super-powers. Harpoon is close, Defcon is close, forget arcade elements, stick to strategey. Hmm

defcon is a bloody amazing game

the reason I play defcon a lot of the time is because i like logical and
strategy games like Medieval Total War and the Civilization games and i am a brilliant chess player.

if you like games which are games of logic and strategy i suggest you buy defcon

hell is a world of war - war is a natural part of life

Im a better chess player than u becuz i leik logical and logical gamez and not just strategy lol. ok so you beat me ONCE in chess I beat you a lot more than that. And 3 posts does nut make ur smarter?

my favourite speech from my book about a nuclear war is:
“To have peace, there must be war” president harris (fiction)

Fuck off, cretin. It’s Revelation, not Revelations, and expired 1950 years ago. The latter beast in Rev 13 whose name spelt 616 (or 666 as manuscripts disagree) was Emperor Nero[n], long dead.