Electric Geek Transportation Systems

I always wondered about this… why not use your EV as a giant battery for … anything? Bidirectional everything is coming!

1 Like

Perceived. I understand that it very well might be pragmatic to arrive assuming the arranging is finished; in any case, my principal concern was whether state run administrations view EV projections in a serious way to the degree that they would design both framework and age upgrades to help them to gain the steady headway important to arrive.

2 Likes

A common framework and upgrades is indeed necessary for the future of EV everywhere. I saw that Telsa is making the Telsa charging stations available to EVs from competing companies. It was refreshing to see that the power plugs won’t be “proprietary” plugs - usable only for specific brands, like was done with personal electronic devices. We don’t need multiple power plugs/charging stations for different makes of EVs. That’s for sure.

1 Like

Here in Argentina, we have power outages in the summer when too many people turn on the AC so we are FAR AWAY from a wide use of electric cars.

2 Likes