Own a Coding Horror

My cafepress order arrived today!

Jeff,

I forgot to mention that I am in Europe :wink:
Don’t have paypal :stuck_out_tongue:

Will EUR work?

Jeff,

Cotton starts as white and thus a white T-shirt involves no dye. In order to make a different color shirt (such as black) they must dye the shirt and thus add to the cost.

Any chance we could get a polo shirt with more to it than such a small logo? I can’t where T-Shirts at work :-/

Black shirts require that a prep surface be applied first so the ink can setup, additionally the ink used is of a different type. It is more intense in its saturation to allow it to overcome the black background. Try taking a piece of black paper and write on it, you will notice that it takes substantially more ink to get the same affect you get on white paper. Yes, I have done the t-shirt business in the past.

Where’s the Wumpus T-shirts?

I’ve ordered from US instead of international; its got the correct size/colour.

LF

Spreadshirts are having trouble sending me, they’ve given me a refund. I might tinker and design it on another provider.

btw Jeff, I’m enjoying reading Code Complete; thanks for the recommendation.

Lee

Ordered some stickers to Ireland, now I wait…

I’m not really a fun of this blog, but I loved the sticker :slight_smile:

any discount days in the future on those awesome shirts? i love your website and really love the shirt, but unfortunately i’m a poor college kid and have to be a bit selective about when i break my piggy bank haha :smiley:

It’d be nice if these stickers would actually come in the mail someday, wouldn’t it?

Got mine, thanks a lot. What is the story of the other sticker (yellow with a pixel monster or something) you sent?

/Tim

I’d love to see some Paula Bean related merchandise.

Hot darn do I wish I could fit myself into an infant creepter. The coffee cup will prolly have to do…

Well done, Jeffe! Bonus points if you can integrate “orange” into a graphic at some point.

“What! No Coding Horror thong! Come on!”

Seconded.

It has been some time since I visited the US or handled US currency, so I am totally unaware of the dimensions of a Nickel. Furthermore, I am totally unaware of how many cents a Nickel is worth.

So, how “big” is it?

Think they may like to change their slogan on the international T site

“Not quite black, not quite white. Just the way Michael Jackson likes it.”