Spawned a New Process

Back in September 2008, I mentioned that we were spawning a new process. Well, that process arrived today, and its id is Henry Burton Atwood.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original blog entry at: http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2009/03/spawned-a-new-process.html

Looking forward to his blog posts. We all know his dad’s blog has jumped the shark.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hearty congrats.

Congratulations Jeff. :slight_smile:

Congrats! That’s fantastic.

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Congrats!!

Congratulations, Jeff! He looks just like you!

I’m expecting some fun error messages from this one :smiley:

Congratulations! Just wait til he throws up an exception for the first time or dumps a core file into his diaper. I really can’t imagine life without my four-week-old, and I’m sure you’ll feel the same very shortly. Again, congratulations.

Always have loved you blogs, Jeff. But now there’s 2 to tango!!!
Well, the more, the merrier…

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Cong. Good jobs for you both.

Congrats Jeff.

It should feel great on getting return value ‘0’;

Wonderful - best post ever!
Congratulations!

Congratulations! I’ve seen three of my kids being born, so I can say from experience that it never gets old!

Congratulations Jeff. :slight_smile:

Congratulations - was quite exciting watching your Twitter feed last night, brought back a lot of memories of when our kids were born. The adventure has only just begun, sir.

Congrats!, just hang on the first three years… it gets worse as they grow :smiley:

Hope the best for the three of you

Congrats! Spend as much time with him as you can (and some that you can’t). You won’t regret it. I love every moment with my 2 year old.

Billy

Congratulations!

That’s fantastic news Jeff. Congrats to the 3 of you.