Why Can't Error Messages Be Fun?

That error message is pretty funny.

I haven’t used Chrome yet, I’m still adjusting to firefox after switching from opera (because too many websites don’t like opera), but I’ve heard a lot about it.

For the longest time I was a die-hard IE user. But my bf begged me to switch to something else lol… So I chose Opera. But I can’t access many of the important website with Opera, so recently, I started using Firefox and wondered how I put up with clunky and unsafe IE for soooo long. If Chrome is even better, I’d LOVE to try it.

Chrome is better than IE, but I think it’s still gonna take a few years before it will be really good. It still displays pages wrong and I don’t trust it for important stuff.

I do think given a few more years though, Chrome will be great.

My husband is a programmer, I’m sure he will appreciate the humour in this :slight_smile:

Linda,
Walset County Veterinarian, a href=http://www.heartwormmedicine.org/Heartworm Medicine/a

I am a fan of firefox but I have started using chrome too.

http://earnextrarupees.com

I have not used Chrome yet, I’m still adjusting to firefox but I’ve heard a lot about it. do you really recommend it ?

For so long I was a die-hard IE user.

Recently, I started using Firefox and wondered how I put up with clunky IE for SO long.

If Chrome is even better, I’d LOVE to try it.

That is so funny please send to Microsoft development team.

I am fan of chrome and i am using it.
http://earnonlinearena.blogspot.com

I am using chrome for 1 year

http://earnonlinearena.blogspot.com/

i am a fan of firefox,

http://www.aquajumbotours.com

I have been using chrome since it came out. It still need some upgrades as many securities issues, but for my part i can say that is better than firefox, working on vista so well and fast also.

Mike

@bob:This BrightKite login error made me laugh out loud too…
very funny…
thank you…

Buzz News

I found Firefox on a whim and have ever since forgotten about IE but I don’t think I’ll ever go to Chrome. Maybe I’ll go give it a glance. Cheers.

I love firefox ever since I first turned it on, great browser.

Well ! Error messages should not be fun! as it confuse us also, I really don’t like Chrome Navigator at all actually uninstalled !

VAP

I have been using Chrome for quite some time and there are 2 things I love.

  1. The task manager, seeing which websites use how much power helps me know which tabs to kill when my connection gets slow.
  2. If one tab freezes you can close it without closing every other tab you have open.
    Another Great product from Google.

I have seen a lot of very fun and entertaining error messages. It always makes me smile and forget that I actually didn’t get what I was searching for.

Chrome has a long way to go imho. Definitely not the best browser around, quite buggy and css engine makes me angry sometimes.

i used Internet explorer for approximatley 7 years now, and never really bothered with any others. However, as soon as google chrome came out, i was all over it. unlike IE it’s not too “bulky”, and unlike Firefox its not too complicated. Google chrome is just right - where we all want it eh?

I am in love with firefox its the best one.