Choosing Your Own Adventure

Congrats for taking such a big step!

Having read your thoughts on this for so long it kinda makes me proud :slight_smile:
Out favorite blogger is growing up :slight_smile:

Sick, I know.

good luck jeff, love the blog

As much as I liked the Choose Your Own Adventure books, I loved the Time Traveler series, especially the dinosaur one!

Just thought I’d state that before going back to the article :wink:

My all time favourite book when I was growing up was the Fighting Fantasy book ‘House of Hell’ (http://www.gamebooks.org/show_item.php?id=47).

It was fiendishly difficult, full of puzzles, and very very entertaining

For those who liked the old ‘Choose your own adventure’ books, I seriously recommend it!

Good Luck on your new adventure and Godspeed.
May the Source be with you always.

Hey Don’t worry you can always flip back!

Congratz Jeff! Be sure to let us know how things turn out (not just posting about What happens… but the why and the how… and all the other good stuff you always post).

I thought I was the only one who remembered the “Choose Your Own Adventure” books! Some of the earliest ever programs I wrote as a child were transcripts of CYOA books in BASIC. Ah, them were the days.

Good luck in your new ventures.

Good luck in your exciting new endeavors!

Good luck, Jeff!

All the best Jeff. Hope you don’t run out of fingers marking the previous decision pages like I always seemed to do. Adam.

good luck jeff!
i know making those decisions are the most dofficult… but are the easy ones ever worth it?

ive found myself falling back to the robert frost poem: the road not taken
http://www.ketzle.com/frost/roadnot.htm

-AJ

I am really shocked!!!
At first I thought I should stop reading this blog.
I don’t want to read people who do nothing but blog.

Good to hear that you will continue ‘building stuff’.
Anyway, best of luck Jeff.

When I read my first Choose Your Own Adventure “Journey Under the Sea”, I immediately wrote a Pascal program to read the story using a computer.

And my best wishes for your new endeavor. This blog is a hangout I visit daily and I hope this will continue to be true. Can’t wait to see what you are getting up to next.

I hope your new venture is as successful as your blog has been. Just keep on turning the pages of your adventure and I’m sure you’ll do good.

I wish you good luck for your new adventures !
I’m wondering what you’re working on now … Please keep us aware !

Oops ! I don’t think aware was the right word ! Obviously I meant “informed” but I clicked the Post button too fast ;).

Good luck!

best of luck to you Jeff. I’ve enjoyed your blog for a long time now but this is my first post, just to wish you the best in your new endeavor.

Best of luck to you. Can’t wait to read about page 10 when you’ve digested enough to share with us.