We Are Morons: a quick look at the Win2k source

Anyone have any insight as to if it’s better to read backwards or farwards through blogs?

Definitely we computer people have the most odd behaviors. Yes I am reading this whole blog as well. From the beggining skipping what you dont care about its about the correct thing (reading backwards will have you jumping everywhere once the authors names one post in the way to the forgotten realms)

Also, I wonder How much I can learn reading Mr Atwood
Cheers!

Last post! (For the moment, at least.)

You’re not the last post now! haha.

Just tried posting to 000001, but it errored, bummer, I was going to claim the ‘Hacker No1’ title…

Gonna add some comments in my own code now

What an interesting blog! I wish I’d discovered it earlier than a couple weeks ago, but I’m glad these old entires are still here so I can catch up!

I discovered your blog today at work, and here I am reading your backlog. Nice to meet the other lurkers as well!

fds

This is awesome!!
Blog spelunkers.

Good stuff here, could use an index…

“we computer people have the most odd behaviors” - Draco

I didn’t realise how insane I was until I read that. Thanks for slapping me in the face and reminding me to get back to something more productive.

Well, after I’ve written this comment explaining my current plan of action of course.

Ever since reading that article I started using labels “ugly terrible XXX” and “no good very bad” in my own code. We programmers are really a bunch of scary insane people.

Wow- are we still doing this? Just yesterday, no less!

Am I too late? No one’s been here for 6 good years.