Five Things You Didn't Know About Me (and my office)

I love math.

Yeah mate, the same with me: I ABSoLUTELY hate Math!
I am a computer science third year student, I am quite ok at programming
(B+,Object oriented programming), but i canā€™t stand the math!
You know why?
Because itā€™s so boring, so dull and uninspiring!
Programming is an art, and math is just simple, gray , and very strict set of rules- no space for creativity here!
fuck the math, I am a human, let computers do the math :smiley:

I come back here to check if you have a wireless keyb and mouse, since I bought a set a week ago, and men, Iā€™m going back to the wires. They suck!

Where did you get your ninja bobblehead?! my boyfriend had one on the dash of his car (the first thing he bought for his first car and it has been with hime for like 8 yearsā€¦ well, it came detached from the dash the other day and flew out the windowā€¦ and obviously, it broke. iā€™ve been trying to find him another one and cant.

if you could email me and let me know where you got it from, i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks!

casey
southernangel00@hotmail.com

Hey,

Nice tour.

Got the same exact chair: I feel connected somehow.

Would you really have sex with your computer? Kinda glad there was no picture of that in your tour.

Nice blog by the way.

ā€œBehind every fascinating blog is a fascinating personā€. In this case this seems to be most definately true.

I like your office
What is that arabic book on the table?

I too was amazed to see you have the same Ninja Bobblehead that I used to have on my car dashboard. Please tell me where you found this. Your office looks so fun.
Sue
suebilzi@ec.rr.com

ā€œBut I do think Iā€™d have sex with my computers if it was physically possible.ā€

hahaha, Me too!

hey jeff! i remember those wallbewbs. :slight_smile:

PLEASE TELL US WHERE TO FIND THE NINJA BOBBLEHEAD!!! Iā€™ve searched so long and donā€™t know where to find it. Please let us know!!!

What? People are still replying to this entry up till today? :open_mouth:
Actually, Iā€™m glad I found it. The math thing really stands out for me.

I just got chucked out of college for failing math, for the third time (ouch). Well, I admit I wasnā€™t doing my best (not even half) but, I reckoned I shouldnā€™t need my best to at least pass it.

Now Iā€™m faced with registering for computer science again, and Iā€™m wondering if I should avoid the math (by maybe registering for some software engineering programme instead, or something like that). But I feel as though Iā€™ll always know I couldnā€™t pass math. And I hate that. I canā€™t take not being able to prove my self at something I believe I can do.

Knowing you donā€™t consider your math skills to be particularly strong, kinda gives me hope. But I think Iā€™ll go for the maths anyway because my problem is mainly lack of discipline. (I stay up late coding and then browse through the material a few hours before the test.) I wonder if Iā€™ll ever attain the discipline necessary to get through my degreeā€¦ I wonderā€¦

Itā€™s realy strange that you suck at mathā€¦ Didnā€™t they change the results?!

Where did you get that ninja bobblehead. I canā€™t find them anywhere. Ever since I saw that in someones car, I have been looking for one forever.

My email address is joshandash06@yahoo.com please email on where to find Ninja Bobblehead.

You can have sex with your computers. Itā€™s called OSX, though.

Hi dude,

Iā€™m inspired by internet(u)ā€¦(this is one instanceā€¦).

nice office

you can contact me at if u like: rao.btech@gmail.com

bye

ā€œLove is an awfully strong word. But I do think Iā€™d have sex with my computers if it was physically possible.ā€

See:
http://z505.com/cgi-bin/qkcont/qkcont.cgi?p=Sexual-Coding

i wish i had as clean of an office as you i always end up with papers everywhere and lots of random books
+1 for clean work space

i to am wondering about the sick bobblehead..laxrat29@gmail.com

I definitely enjoyed the tour, even if I am a late bloomer to the website. :wink:

And I also find comfort in knowing that there are several people with a lack of desire/knowledge with mathematics. I have been kicking myself in the ass for quite some time because of my lack of ability to work with the abstraction that is Math. I love programming, but all you ever hear is programmers == math and if you suck at Math, then youā€™re not going to be a programmer. Even my assistant dean told me, Youā€™re not going to be a programmer. Iā€™m not giving up that easy (about to graduate in December, and I will find a programming job. Even if it kills me).

I had to go from a CS degree to a CIS degree because of the math. (got through calc I; calc II killed me). But I still try to review concepts from books to teach myself things.

But yeah. Enough rambling. :wink: