Spawned a New Process

Just you wait till he starts at Art College, then you’ll know pain :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats Jeff! I thought you’d name him .NET Atwood :wink:

Congrats Jeff! I also became a parent recently (January 7th) and I enjoy every moment of it :).

Congratulations!

Now it’s really gonna be 68 weeks for everything Jeff plans to implement. :wink:

Congratulations! A wonderful post! I predict his first word will be void. :slight_smile:

atwood++;

Congratulations to you all.
Wish you all the best for his future.

Um, but who said he will become a programmer? :wink:
Jeff did!

Congratulations.

Now somebody explain to me why seeing that blog’s title made me think This is probably some pun about childbirth even though I had no idea Jeff was pregnant? (I thought he was just fat)

Congratulations!

I’m am little bit disappointed you didn’t name him Joel, though :slight_smile:

All the best wishes from Germany.

Congratulations, and as others have said, PLEASE make the most of it. We here are just strangers, we won’t die from less blog posts. Babies only happen once and they change VERY fast.

Having said which, have you thought of starting another blog for personal stuff? It’s not that it doesn’t interest me - rather the contrary - but I fear that you’ll hold back from talking baby here as its supposed to be a tech blog.

My Italian congratulations; not very original, perhaps, but very true!

congratulations :slight_smile:
Very good and funny post - let’s see how much time you will have in the near future for your blog :wink:

Congratulations Jeff Betsy! He’s a handsome little guy!

But c’mon, we’re geeks here…where are the rest of his stats? :slight_smile:

Congratulations Betsy Jeff!

Congratulations!

Looking forward to having more time as you decrease the frequency of your blog posts :slight_smile:

Now go read my blog to help you get started!

Gratsz!
(That Twitter account is awesome!)

Congratulations !!

Congratulations you two :slight_smile:

Congratulations Jeff and Betsy! May he always be happy and healthy and lucky!

Congratulations, Jeff!

Congratulations, and God bless!