Spawned a New Process

Congratulations Jeff!!

Please take time off from posting and coding! :wink: There’s time for that, this moment will go by so fast that it’s hard to believe. Take the time to enjoy your new life. It’s all different now and much more important than anything computer related.

Congratulations, Jeff. We forgive you in advance for the lapse in your schedule.

Enjoy your first stack overflow.

Congrats! Got myself two of those :wink:

Congratulations! Great book choice. However, don’t mean to be the party pooper but what if Henry doesn’t want to be a programmer? Not even Erlang (eyes still sore from Y-Combinator today)

hi jef,
Congrats let your son make you as proud as you made your father

Congrats Jeff! He looks just like you. :slight_smile:

Many congratulations to all three of you. :slight_smile: Wishing him well in whatever he chooses to do!

HenryAtwood.com is AVAILABLE! Let’s see how long this lasts… muhahaha!

Congrats!

Congrats!!

Congratulations! We have a four month-old process and as Charlie stated so well with his Morse code above, our processors have certainly been pegged at 100%. I’m not complaining though, he’s been a joy for both of us and I’m sure you’ll find the same.

Welcome to the world, Henry Burton Atwood! Congratulations, Betsy and Jeff. We are very happy for you.

Life will never be the same, and you would have it no other way.

Get all the sleep you can while he still sleeps, you know, like a baby–you are going to need it.

Congratulations Jeff!

Poor Betsy - two geeks to manage … :slight_smile:

congrats!

Congratulations Jeff! All the best!

Glad to hear this news
Congratulations Jeff!

That was 7 days past the due date!!! okay it was not six to eight weeks so i guess it is okay. congrats jeff. started to worry when i read about performance shell game, sharpening the saw, etc.

congrats man

Congrats welcome little Level 1 Programmer! :slight_smile:

Congrats man!

Congratulations !
Don’t let him become a lawyer :slight_smile: