Spawning a New Process

Congrats - Jeff.

The wife and I hit the Miracle of Science lottery roughly three years ago and ended up with boy/girl twins who are about to turn two.

Get ready for quite a change…

:slight_smile:

Congrats Jeff.

But remember With great power comes great responsibility. - Stan Lee

Congrats Jeff,
Delighted for you!

Des

Congrats, Jeff!

I hope your child opens Coding Horror for Kids in 3 to 5 years so I can get my kids to read it then :wink:

Toutes mes flicitations [Fr] !

I’m a young father of a 1 month old baby and I deeply hope the best for you 3 !

Grgory

Congrats, Jeff! As a father of 2, my advice to you is to sleep now, as much as you can.

Congratulations, Jeff.

Hearty congratulations Jeff!
I wish that this CreateProcess() executes without exceptions. All the best to you n your wife. GOD bless.

Congrats with the little fella :slight_smile:

Congragulations.

Ditto for the sleeping advice.

Congratulations!

Welcome to parenthood and have a good one :slight_smile:

There’s no way to be a perfect parent, but there’s a million ways to be a good one!

Cheers - Prakash

First time I’ve ever posted on your blog, but wanted to drop a congratulations! We’re expecting our third in January. While we didn’t have to resort to science, it did take several years. Again, congrats!

Congratulations!

By the way, I’m one of those who manage to get pregnant so awkwardly and accidentally :wink:

Congratulations Jeff and also to your wife Betsy!

Cheerio!

Congrats!

Stock away… at some point, however, they turn into teenagers and your stocking is finished (or at least it appears to be). Not sure what happens after that.

But you will have 12 great years or so before that time comes!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Our daughter just born two weeks ago. Now I feel I didn’t take the sleeping advice seriously enough :slight_smile:

Congratulations, and welcome to a whole new world!

Congratulations. You’re entering a world of pain, but it’s still worth it! :slight_smile:

Yay for IVF! It sounds awful, but it makes you feel that they’re much more precious than those who seemed to have kids without even trying!

No one has mentioned that when you fork you quite often spawn a new process.

Congratulations, it is a blast but hard work in a completly differnt way to what I have known.

I am teaching our little nearly 3 year old the alphabet via the keyboard… it is working quite well.

Paul.